Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Snow Family Retreat (May 2008) @ Johnson Mill in Midway, Utah

Sara, being the fantastic wife that she is, planned us a weekend getaway for May 17th and 18th to a bed and breakfast in Midway. I was supposed to be in trial two weeks ago and last week was blocked out for me to catch up with all my other work; the weekend away was definitely timed well.


We had a great time and highly recommend Johnson Mill for anyone looking for a place with a pond, a paddle boat, and a bunch of signed pictures of old hollywood types (as the owner was/is apparently a hair-dresser for numerous movies--the best pictures is the one signed by the entire cast of Newsies). I love the Midway gas-station (the old one). I used to stop there when I was getting scuba-certified at the Homestead and it was fun to stop there (multiple times) over the weekend. Here are the pics (click the pictures if you would like to see them individually):

1 comment:

Tat said...

How long has Sara been brunette? She looks great! Looks like you had a nice time.