Friday, December 26, 2008

Classic Christmas Videos

Well, we spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning down at my parents house in Provo. All of my nephews (Josh, Hyrum, Math, and Seth) were in town. We had a great time and got to play with lots of presents. I used my new Blackberry Storm to capture a couple of videos. Here are the best two:

First, we have Seth doing his "Star Wars" or "Jones" (for Indiana Jones) dance. My little sister, Jet, would start the ringtones on her phone and then Seth would spin in circles, "singing" along, until he got so dizzy that he fell over. Good stuff:



Second, we have Math using Jet's mini stair stepper while practicing with his light sabers. Of course, he falls off too. Something about little kids falling over (particularly on Christmas morning) is awfully entertaining. Good work Math!



Thanks everyone for the fun Christmas! We had a great time up at Sara's parent's house in Pleasant View (with Nick, Jyllian, and Captain Jack). The drive back home was pretty sketchy. There was so much snow on I-15 that there ended up being one or two lanes of traffic. It took a couple of hours and when we got back to Sandy, I had about 5 inches of fresh powder (untracked) on 13th East. There may have been a slight diversion to empty parking lots to determine how well the STI does donuts -- I mean, how well it handles in the snow.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: