Friday, February 13, 2009

The #1 Attorney / Lawyer in Salt Lake City

Okay, granted, I have not even achieved the highly sought after "AV", "BV", or "CV" rankings that Martindale-Hubbell likes to dish out to attorneys, but this is till pretty cool:



Not even doctored! Thanks to all those who diligently visit my Martindale.com listing to see where I rank. Without you, I could have never achieved the pinnacle. And, as I go to bed tonight (or, given the time, this morning), I can honestly say that I really am the #1 attorney in Salt Lake (at least based on a semi-independent measuring stick). Way to go me! I wonder what it would take to be #1 nationwide. I'm definitely going to have to recruit more twitter and facebook visitors if that is going to happen. In the meantime, you can help keep me where I'm at by visiting:
http://tr.im/g1u5

Or, if you prefer the longer link:
http://www.martindale.com/Tyson-B-Snow/4103830-lawyer.htm


2 comments:

jet said...

Congrats supa star!

Bruce and Cindy said...

So all I have to do is visit the link? And to think that you cooked dinner for me last Sunday, and your gorgeous-attorney-wife cleaned up! I should have taken pictures. THANKS!