Monday, March 16, 2009

Jet @ Eliza Magazine...

I just got word from my little sister that she will now be blogging for Eliza Magazine. Fantastic! Eliza is a great magazine; as described by its owners/creators:
ELIZA Magazine is created for women who want to be stylish, sexy, and engaged in the world while retaining high standards in dress, entertainment, and lifestyle. In a media culture that frequently objectifies and commercializes women and their bodies, ELIZA strives to provide an alternative to the current mainstream media that emphasizes sex and skin in order to push products or sell magazines.
Jet will be great at this. She is extremely fashionable. She has degrees in Public Relations and Digital Media. She knows pretty much everyone. And she will be able to provide all sorts of quirky advice and insights. I hear that her roommates are pretty cool too. Speaking of which, how come I had to read about this on your blog Jet? Is this why you couldn't join us for dinner and banana cream pie last night? Straight from Jet's blog:
Many of you have seen me discuss Eliza Magazine on this blog (which by the way, you can now view old issues online). I love it for its modesty and its gorgeous pictures. Now I have another reason to love it - I'm blogging for them!

So if I start slacking here, you now know why.
ELIZA Magazine's Blog. So congratulations and good luck Jet. Let me know when you need some legal advice ;-).

No comments: