Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tyson Loves Tulips

Wow. Two post in one day. How about that. Anyway, when I pulled in from work today, while the sun was setting, I noticed how good our flowers looked. I grabbed Sara and Sara's camera and we snapped some quick pictures. Tulips are far and away my favorite flowers and, as of right now, I think we have the best tulips (and other flowers) on the street, if not in the entire neighborhood. Enjoy:

From 090422 - Front Yard Flowers

From 090422 - Front Yard Flowers

From 090422 - Front Yard Flowers

From 090422 - Front Yard Flowers

From 090422 - Front Yard Flowers


I guess I'm going to have to buy some more tulip bulbs this fall so that we can do even better next year! For the time being, spring has returned to Utah (75 degrees today). Who knows how long that will last. But, while it does, we will continue to enjoy our flowers. The irises should be coming out next.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Ah...my favorite. I am so glad to live in a place that has bulb flowers again!

Tat said...

So pretty!