Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jet's Wedding

Here are some select pictures from Jet's Wedding at the L.A. Temple and her luncheon at Mariasol Cocina, a Mexican restaurant at the very end of the Santa Monica Pier. We had a great time. Sara and I took a ton of pictures (somewhere in the neighborhood of 150 -- apparently we love the Canon XSi). These are some of my favorites.


Me and Dad playing missionary.

Sara and I outside the L.A. Temple

The lone palm tree

Sara and her L.A.-movie-star-style sunglasses

Me and my parents (and my mom proudly holding the marriage certificate lol)

The best side of my cousin Jeff and his wife Stephanie

The whole crew, Susan, Mom, Dad, Sara, Keith, Jeff, Stephanie

Yo. Dad.

Mom and Keith

Me doing a Sprite Commercial

I guess I should include at least one picture of Jet and Pat

Artsy No?

Obligatory formal parents' shot

Best. Shot. Of. The. Day.

Yep

Sara and Jet. Notice how Sara coordinated her dress to match Jet's hair and vice-versa

The second cutest couple of the day

Santa Monica Pier - this is where we had the luncheon

We were at a Mexican restaurant - I wanted to throw beans and rice

Second. Best. Shot. Of. The. Day.

Best family shot. Jeff. Jet. Mom. Dad. Sara. Me. Keith. Susan. Quite the crew.

Two happy parents. One happy girl

Good times were had by all. I doubt I will ever attend a wedding luncheon at the end of the Santa Monica Pier again. If I do, I hope it will be as fun as the one yesterday.





5 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Day...
Unrelated...I noticed you added ESQ, so let me figure this out. Edith (sane people always start with a girl), Scott, Quinn, Liesel, Lacy, Percy. I like it :)

Leezy Lindsey said...

Thanks for posting pics. Looks like a really fun day!

shannon said...

Congrats to jessica!!! She looked beautiful!!!!
And
nice camera work Tyson! Haha

筱婷 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jet said...

Aww man, why didn't we think about throwing beans and rice? ;)

Thanks for coming out and keeping us entertained!