Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Pictures - Corn Maze and Pumpkin Carving

Here are the most recent pictures I pulled off of Sara's camera. Last night (for FHE), we carved pumpkins with our friends/neighbors, the Hoskissons. Yes, that is a princess pumpkin that I carved; impressive, I know -- I've got serious pumpkin carving skills. Click the slideshow to check out all the pictures:


Last week (also for FHE), we went to Cornbelly's Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point with my parents and Brad, Christine, and Zack. It was fun. I don't expect to have too many more experiences where I'm lost in a corn maze but continuously being serenaded by David Archuleta. That was a little strange:


Happy Halloween Everyone!

1 comment:

Bruce and Cindy said...

Kathy MacDonald says that Gardner Village on Friday and Saturday nights is fabulous. Says she has never seen so many ghost costumes. Let's add that to our "must do" next year as well.