Saturday, October 11, 2008

With Winter Comes Autumn...

Well, it is about 37 degrees outside my house (trust me, my car told me so) and it snowed a little this morning. It's that time of year in Utah. We, being myself, my wife Sara, and my sister Jet, were able to make it up Little Cottonwood Canyon last Sunday (in between conference sessions) to check out some of the leaves. Here is a quick slideshow of some of the better pictures (click on the pictures for bigger versions):




Good job BYU on beating New Mexico. I hope everyone stays warm and both BYU and Utah can continue their winning streaks; I'm looking forward to a November battle-for-the-ages...

3 comments:

Melissa said...

It might snow here tonight and the boys are SO excited. Prepare yourself for snowball fights come Thanksgiving.

Melissa said...

Also...it's like you have kids now that you've got Jet ;)

~Lauren said...

F.Y.I. Sara..most people avoid the snow in October HAHA:)!! It would take ALOT to get me to want to be near snow this early:P I totally kept my blinds shut until it was all melted:)