Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What Love Is (According to Kids)...

Sara forwarded me the following. I have no idea whether any of the quotes are actually true but they certainly made me laugh (and smile). Here are some of my favorites; the answers are all in response to the question of "What is love?":

'Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.'
* Karl - age 5

'Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.'
* Chrissy - age 6

'Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.'
* Terri - age 4

'Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.'
* Bobby - age 7

'Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, then he wears it everyday.'
* Noelle - age 7

'Love is like a little old woman and a little old man who are still friends even after they know each other so well.'
* Tommy - age 6

'I know my older sister loves me because she gives me all her old clothes and has to go out and buy new ones.'
* Lauren - age 4

1 comment:

Sara said...

What is love (to me)?

When Tyson lets me order and eat from two dinners at a resturant because I can't make up my mind, and then he eats whatever I don't want.

When growing up, my dad would always scrape the frost off of my car windows and have the car nice and warm whenever I went to leave in the morning. Years of this. That's love!