Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Brisingr Indeed...

Just when you thought that the "countdown timers" were no longer annoying... I too am excited for Brisingr to come out; much more excited for Brisingr than for the new Stephanie Meyer book. I think that Eldest was better than Eragon and I'm hoping that Brisingr is the best of the three. Now, speaking of those annoying countdown timers:



If you haven't read any of Christopher Paolini's books, you really should. Eragon is a little tough to get into, but I assure you (let me repeat, I assure you) that the book is a million (yes, a million!) times better than the ridiculous movie. Give it a try. But schedule yourself some time over the next two months. Once you start Eragon, you'll most certainly have to finish Eldest by the time Brisingr actually hits shelves. Trust me...

No comments: