Friday, July 18, 2008

Tagging Part II

I figure since I was tagged, it's only proper to respond...

A-Attached or Single? Attached...
B-Best Friend? Alicia .... no, Tyson ... no, Alicia ... no, Tyson ....no, Alicia .... no, Tyson ...
C-Cake or Pie? Pie or 3.14 .... either one is preferable to most cake
D-Day of choice? Friday
E-Essential item? sunglasses ... big ones to help shield my face should any of those crazy paparazzi decide to harass me ... oh, and wedding ring
F-Favorite color? Red ... no, purple .... no, red
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears ... like to bite off their heads first ... does that say something about me???
H-Hometown? Pleasant View (I bet my hometown sounds lovelier than yours!!)
I-Favorite Indulgence? Dancing with the Stars (seriously, I don't know what's wrong with me there)
J-January or July? July ... sun, swimming, fireworks, baseball, painted toenails ... all in theory, of course, but I imagine all that is happening from my nifty chair in my cozy office .... oh to have sand between my toes (sand, not dirt or sock fuzzies or anything else that shouldn't be there)
K-Kids? I'm married to one
L-Life isn't complete without? my big, soft bed
M-Marriage date? August 11, 2007...
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother
O-Oranges or apples? probably oranges
P-Phobias and fears? heights
Q-Quote? "The rules of hair care are simple and finite. Any Cosmo girl would have known" ... and "Hi. My name is Marshall J. Flinkman, and I'm here to rescue you!" ... and "30 is the new black"
[Why is there no "R"?]
S-Season of choice? Fall
T-Tag 3 people - Next 3 readers (you know who you are)...
U-Unknown fact about me? I can probably still do the splits...
V-Vegetable? corn
W-Worst habit? biting nails ... procrastinating ....
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? donno
Y-Your favorite food? Smoothies ... does that count?
Z-Zodiac Sign? Sagittarius

1 comment:

Hannah Ashmore said...

hi i am an old friend of tysons. it's good to catch up. tell tyson i said howdy.