Monday, February 04, 2008

Domain & Website Development Ideas

I need some help and ideas for developing the following domains and websites (which have been fairly successful in the past but have been sitting idle for way too long now):

www.funnyauctions.com
www.webmasterbidz.com
www.concealedsurf.com
www.lawreviewed.com
www.freeauctionhits.com

Mom, is it time to bring back HeatedPizza LLC? Anyone else have any suggestions or proposals? Let me know what you think and lets do something with my domains.

4 comments:

Bruce and Cindy said...

Yes, I'm ready to resurrect HeatedPizza! We have enough combined experience and skills to do something MAWWWVELOUS!

Melissa said...

Do you really have time? Also, make John do one so I have extra money ;)

Tyson said...

I don't have extra time. That is why I need partners lol...

Tyson said...

But I figure that between Boy, Jet, Mom, and Blake, we could come up with some sort of development team that could do something with the domains (particularly funnyactions.com and lawreviewed.com). Anyway, I'm just throwing it out there. I wouldn't have too much time to contribute, but I can probably cover hosting and lend my expertise. Plus, it is always fun to have side projects. TyscatProductions.com is always looking to expand after all.