Sunday, February 03, 2008

Superbowl Party and Ads

Well, our big Superbowl "party" just ended... We had lots of food, lots of friends, and lots of little kids to keep us all entertained. Admittedly, I was pulling for the Patriots because I'm tired of hearing about '72 Dolphins and their annual celebration when the last undefeated team in the NFL loses, but alas, at least the game went down to the wire (unlike most Superbowls). The "Ads" (which are clearly the most important part of Superbowl Sunday) were somewhat disappointing in my mind. My favorite, far and away, was Justin Timberlake's Pepsi commercial. That was hilarious. I would post a link, but it appears that YouTube has crashed. There must be too many people trying to access Superbowl Ads or something. I'll post a link once it is back up.

Looks like YouTube is back up. Here you go:

No comments: