Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Sara's favorite songs (for the moment, at least)....

So I'm sitting here in our office typing away on a project for work while Tys sits on the other side of our awesome desk, also doing work, and I decided to list some of my favorite tunes ... I think the list should be accurate for at least the next 5 minutes. Also, the songs are in no particular order:

1. chilly chilly cold cold song
2. the song about apple bottom jeans
3. the missy elliot song that starts with "this beat is automatic, supersonic, hypnotic ..."
4. the erasure song with the chorus "always I want to be with you and make [here is where I'm not sure what the song says but if you mumble, it is similar to] believe with you and live in harmony, harmony, harmony".... if you have DDR for the wii - it is the one with the back up dancers in white suits that slowly glide their arms up, one at a time - very catchy! and if any of you want to come over to my house, I'd be happy to kick your trash on that level...
5. warm fuzzy shirt song
6. the old school song - you sexy thing - totally fun to sing along to while driving home from work whenever it comes up on the radio
7. anything by marky mark and the funky bunch

1 comment:

Tyson said...

"Now, it's about that time... To break forth, the rhythm and the rhyme... I'm gonna get mine, so get yours... I want to see sweat comin' out your pores..."