Tuesday, December 02, 2008

My Birthday Present - STI Wingless Trunk

So, Sara and her family (Andy, Laraine, Nick, and Jyllian) totally surprised me for my birthday. Sara arranged to get a wingless trunk for our 2006 WRX STI and have it custom painted to match the car. I was completely stunned. Seriously. I just sat there with this blank look on my face while everyone (including the Red Lobster server) laughed at my surprise. We recently picked up the trunk and early today, with some help from Sara, I installed it (it wasn't too hard to install and way better than paying body shop labor rates). I'm pretty stoked about it. Here are some pictures. Now when you see a wingless, silver STI blaze past you, you'll know who it is!


From 081202 - STI - Wingless Trunk

From 081202 - STI - Wingless Trunk

From 081202 - STI - Wingless Trunk

From 081202 - STI - Wingless Trunk




No comments: