Sunday, April 12, 2009

#1 on Martindale-Hubbell Lawyer Directory

Okay, granted, I have not even achieved the highly sought after "AV", "BV", or "CV" rankings that Martindale-Hubbell likes to dish out to attorneys, but this is still pretty cool:



Number one in Utah; number 12 in the entire U.S.A. My ranking on Martindale Hubbell is based on the number of searches and the number of visitors to my Martindale-Hubbell link and page. By referring to my link on Twitter, Facebook, blogs, and various other social media outlets, I have achieved a traffic level that ranks me extremely high. So, as I go to bed tonight, I can honestly say that I really am the "#1 attorney in Salt Lake / Utah" (at least based on a semi-independent measuring stick). Way to go me! Just another example of how social media can create name or brand recognition and help you to publicize yourself and your knowledge.

Now I'm gunning for #1 nationwide. You can help by visiting:

http://www.martindale.com/Tyson-B-Snow/4103830-lawyer.htm


3 comments:

Tat said...

Way to go, Tyson!

jet said...

Indeed, you're holding strong aas Utah's #1 and #12 Nationwide. Soooo close! :)

Bruce and Cindy said...

Does each refresh add to the count? I know that depends on how sophisticated the website tracking is. Just wondered if you know - because lots of refreshes are easy!