Monday, September 28, 2009

Boy's Wedding - Nephew's Edition

So... You see... My brother ("Boy") is married. Shocker. I know. Congratulations Boy (and my apologies and best wishes to Jordann -- and her family lol). I'm kidding of course (mostly). Anyway, I think that Sara and I took as many pictures as the photographer. Of course, when I take pictures, I usually just run up to the "subject" and snap the pic while they aren't looking. It has some interesting results. We will be posting various editions of the photos we took. Let's start with the Nephew's Edition:



When I have this many pictures, I prefer the auto-play album that scrolls through the pictures. You can just click on the picture or the links to open the whole album (so you can give adequate attention to each picture). Notice all the shocked faces and surprised looks that resulted from me jumping in front of people with a camera flashing.

2 comments:

cardlady said...

WHAT? NO pictures of the Bride and Groom? WHAT kind of photographer are you? Better work on this if you are going to post for weddings. Aunt Cathy

Tyson said...

First of all, I am the kind of photographer that works for free. I hope that the photographer that was actually paid took some pictures of the bride and groom.

Second, my nephews are cuter than Brant.

Third, I do have a lot of pictures of the bride and groom. Thus the line in the story that states: we "will be posting various editions of the photos we took." You will have to check back for Boy's Wedding -- Bride and Groom Edition.

Fourth, my ability to engage in sarcasm is unparalleled.