Friday, January 15, 2010

The Feel-Good Story of the Year from the Utah Jazz...

If you are a Utah Jazz fan, you have already heard of Sundiata Gaines. In fact, if you are a basketball fan, you should have heard of Sundiata Gaines. If you watch ESPN or any other sports station or highlight show, you most definitely have heard of or seen Sundiata Gaines. You've all seen the shot (and if you haven't, you'll get to, just hang with me for a second). But there is more to the story than a rookie dropping a three-point bomb on King James and his Cavs. Let me help you feel good about the world in which we live, at least for a little bit.

First, watch this:


Now, watch this (and feel free to jump up, scream, cheer, whatever):


Great story kid. Way to be. I'm sure your mom is proud of you. Heck, I'm proud of you and I don't even know you. I guess that is why we love sports. What can I say? Sign the kid to a contract. He is the most exciting thing that the Jazz have going this year. Go get 'em rookie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice touch that the shot happens to be in front of the section where the team owner(s) sit...