Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Jazz / Lakers - C.J. Miles versus Derek Fisher

So, the Lakers worked the Jazz. There were a couple of heart breaking losses and a couple of blowouts. It was an extremely painful series. The only good thing about the Lakers is that our mutual hatred (and by "our", I mean everybody in Utah) unites BYU and Utah fans when football and basketball seasons are over. As depressing as the series was, we can all smile about one play:


That block was ridiculous. I was at the game, about five rows from the top, almost directly behind that basket. Even from there, the block made me feel bad for Fish. Talk about getting owned. I could watch it all day. And given how things turned out, I will get to watch it all off-season. I take solace in the fact that the little things in life are responsible for bringing the most joy. Thank you C.J. Miles.

No comments: