Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Can you tell Tys is working a little too hard???

So about a week ago, I woke up in the middle of the night to Tyson propped up on his elbows in bed, dictating into his hand. He was quite articulate and included many "period" and "new paragraph" remarks, considering he was asleep! He seemed a bit irritated at my interrupting him to ask what he was doing ... Eventually, he sunk back down onto his pillow and went back to sleep. He claimed he didn't remember any of it the next morning when he was getting ready for work. Then he thought about it and asked why I didn't start transcribing whatever he was saying as he was sure it was pretty insightful. I'm thinking it's about time for a vacation!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

At least he wasn't attacking you which is what John likes to do to me in his sleep. It does sound like it is time for a vacation!

Bruce and Cindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.