Friday, August 29, 2008

Golf / Work / BBQ

So, what happens when you mix 18 holes of golf (the BYU Law Alumni Golf Tournament) with a couple of hours of work followed by a bbq and hours of playing with little kids? I now know! I pulled out some additional work late last night and sat down in front of the TV with my little sister; Chef Duff is busy buzzing away in the background when, well, I don't really know. Here is the email and the pictures that Jet sent (she was nice enough not to laugh too much when I did eventually wake up and go to bed):
As Ace of Cakes blared in the background, Tyson slowly drifted to sleep while holding his head up. It was quit impressive, although I think it put a damper in his document reviews...


Even more funny, Sara told Jet that I fall asleep like that all the time; I guess I need to find some more exciting things to read.

No comments: