Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Memories

My sister had this posted on her blog today and, since I'm bored, I figured I would pass it along. Frankly, I'm a little afraid of the comments that might appear. LOL.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses.

++If you post one on mine, I'll post one on yours++

2 comments:

Melissa said...

How about the time we were dropping people off and when you went to closed the van door you managed to slam your own head in it ;)

jet said...

Rufio and the Honorary Title.

When you would speed into the driveway and come to a sudden stop (I guess you can still do that with your STI). :)

The countless bruises you'd come home with from riding and let's not forget the gang symbols in your hair.

And going to Joy Luck for the first time with Sara. :) And Alias. And Scrubs. Enough? :)