Monday, July 21, 2008

The Chronicles of Narnia

I just finished reading C.S. Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia for the first time in a long time (but not the first time ever). As I was updating my review on GoodReads.com, I noticed that I can simply cut/paste some html to include my review on this site. So here's to trying:

The Chronicles of Narnia The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
I've read them all before. Now I'm reading them all again...

In case you're wondering, Voyage of the Dawn Treader is the best (after the obligatory The Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe). I think The Silver Chair is my least favorite. And The Magician's Nephew is far and away the most interesting (again, after The Lion...) from a religious or Christian apologist perspective. All of the Chronicles were entertaining to read again as an "adult" (and I use the quotation marks very loosely)...


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

After the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, I like The Horse and His Boy best.