Friday, July 18, 2008

Tagged ABC Style...

My little sister, Jet, tagged me; I guess I should respond:

A-Attached or Single? Attached...
B-Best Friend? My Lucky Kitty... J/K... Sara of course...
C-Cake or Pie? Cake (especially when Jet gives me her frosting)...
D-Day of choice? Thursday or Saturday...
E-Essential item? My Smartphone (Treo 750)...
F-Favorite color? Purple...
G-Gummy Bears or Worms? Chocolate Covered Gummy Bears...
H-Hometown? Provo...
I-Favorite Indulgence? Pizza Buffet...
J-January or July? January...
K-Kids? I am one...
L-Life isn't complete without? Pepsi...
M-Marriage date? August 11, 2007...
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 sisters, 1 brother...
O-Oranges or apples? Apples (but only if covered in caramel)...
P-Phobias and fears? Failure...
Q-Quote? "I'm just a kid and my life is a nightmare..."
[Why is there no "R"?]
S-Season of choice? Winter...
T-Tag 3 people - Sara and any two others who actually read this...
U-Unknown fact about me? I'm actually cool...
V-Vegetable? Asparagus...
W-Worst habit? I plead the 5th on this for sure...
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? I generally get MRIs...
Y-Your favorite food? Alaskan King Crab...
Z-Zodiac Sign? Scorpio...

1 comment:

jet said...

Your favorite food is Alaskan King crab?! It is my favorite food featured in a tv series. :)