Friday, July 25, 2008

The Official Soundtrack of the Snows

As part of Sara's renewed interest in the blog (and her need to find distractions while at work), she has started compiling our "official soundtrack" (well, according to me it is our "official soundtrack"; I'm not sure she feels the same way). Anyway, scroll down to the bottom of the page and see (and listen to) the playlist. If you wonder why certain songs are on it, feel free to ask (but Sara will probably provide better answers than I will).

After all, you can tell a lot about a person by the music they listen to... Or so I've heard. (Is it telling that I listen to "What's My Age Again" and "I'm Just a Kid" a lot?)...

3 comments:

jet said...

So I noticed that Simple Plan is void on your playlist. I guess Sara doesn't think she's "Just a Kid?"

Tyson said...

It would be different if the lyrics were: "He's just a kid..."

jet said...

Far! We've been traveling far - without a home, not without a star!

Who doesn't love Neil, I mean really?!