Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Greatest Law Firm Ad Ever...

You thought "One Call, That's All" was catch (or, more correctly, incredibly annoying)? Well beat Quinn Emanuel's latest poster at the Bob Hope Airport:


That's right, the text on the right says: "Justice may be blind but she still sees it our way 92.3% of the time." Admittedly, this is probably a lot more funny to lawyers; but I'm still laughing after reading it... Several times... Good ol' Quinn Emanuel and their notorious marketing... Take that Keith Barton... All the Utah Quinns should be very very proud (and all of you who work for any of the Utah Quinns -- you know who you are) should be equally proud.

Hat Tip: AboveTheLaw.com (as usual)

3 comments:

Tamara said...

I have to agree. I see that poster every time I fly into the airport by my parents' house and it cracks me up. I suppose we should be offended at the implication that Lady Justice can be swayed 92% of the time, but I can't muster any indignation. Mostly I'm just entertained.

That and I happen to love some of those Utah Quinns.

Tyson said...

We all love the Utah Quinns... Especially when "they" rule on summary judgment in our favor...

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.